From 5G to wearables, here are the trends shaping the future of Edge analytics
IoT-connected devices are expected to grow 3x by 2025 with the major adopter being manufacturing. In fact, manufacturers are expected to spend nearly $400 billion on IIoT solutions and devices by 2026.
The growing adoption of IoT devices makes Edge analytics all the more valuable and vital. Edge analytics have matured in recent years and a few key trends are emerging. Gain a firmer grasp on these Edge analytics trends and understand their impact on your business.
Five trends shaping the future of Edge analytics are covered in this white paper, including:
- Importance of 5G connectivity
- The expanding use cases for Edge analytics
- Growth in decentralized data environments
- Improvements in technology integrations
- Wearable devices for employees
Complete the form to download the white paper now.