What you will learn:
How to apply the latest computer vision technology for automated, scalable defect identification, product traceability, and energy optimization.
Manufacturing technology moves quickly. With new solutions coming to market, it can be difficult to keep up and determine which solutions will provide the most value.
Computer vision AI is no longer just buzz. It is being leveraged by manufacturers globally to automate and scale key optimizations such as quality, traceability, and energy consumption.
In this webinar, you will hear from leading industrial technology partners, Braincube and Neovision, on how to apply computer vision through common use cases and three customer case studies.
Following this webinar, you will be able to answer:
- What is computer vision and how is it used in manufacturing today?
- Benefits of computer vision AI
- Real case study examples of manufacturers leveraging this technology
- Michelin: Quality
- CTC: Product Traceability
- Schneider Electric: Energy consumption
- About the partnership between Braincube and Neovision