What you will learn:
How IIoT tools make it easier to reduce unplanned downtime, improve maintenance strategies, and help your operations thrive.
Improving reliability and building a predictive maintenance strategy
Not all unplanned interruptions can be avoided. However, today’s IIoT platforms and their associated data analytics applications make it easier to anticipate and minimize unplanned downtime.
Successfully navigating unplanned downtime events centers on one critical question:
Do the right people have the right information at the right time?
In other words, reducing downtime correlates to how well you empower people with the data they need in a format that they can use: the fundamental goal of IIoT.
After reading this white paper, you will be able to answer:
- how IIoT fits into a wider strategy aimed at improving output and uptime
- the role that predictive maintenance plays in reducing downtime
- what kind of IIoT tools and apps exist in today’s marketplace to reduce unplanned downtime, including:
- self-service, automatic condition monitoring applications
- IIoT Platforms for improved data democratization
- AI-enhanced predictive analytics applications