Braincube is proud to be named one of the top 500 technology companies by KPMG France as part of their ‘Top Tech Tomorrow’ award. This award is hand selected by a panel of judges to highlight the future French tech champions who:
- exhibit a solid economic model
- propose disruptive solutions, products, or offerings
- demonstrate a strong capacity for transformation
- express strong international potential and have the capacity to attract funding, and
- demonstrate an attachment to societal and environmental values.
This award is meaningful, especially now, due to the impact of COVID-19 globally. “KPMG evaluated us for being a pioneer in AI and ability to execute. We believe this recognition validates Braincube continuous innovation and strong product vision as an industrial IoT platform. We are committed to helping our customers in their digital transformation toward data-driven cultures,” said Sylvain Rubat du Mérac, Chief Technology Officer of Braincube.
KPMG is a leader in auditing, consulting, and accounting expertise. Their ‘Top Tech Tomorrow’ award is chosen by bringing together partners and members of the private and public markets to identify attractive champions across the technology space. Learn more about their methodology here.
Download the Report
The report outlines the 2020 winners and reviews the notable facts and characteristics of each.