The braincubestg.wpengine.com website is edited by :
77 route de Saint Germain
63 500 Issoire
Tel : +33 (0)4 73 71 70 44 – Fax : +33 (0)4 73 89 41 59
PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT POLICY
BRAINCUBE S.A.S. (“BRAINCUBE”) may process your personal data in its capacity as data controller related to your use of BRAINCUBE services (such as the use of the BRAINCUBE IIoT Platform, browsing on www.braincubestg.wpengine.com).
Therefore, the purpose of this policy is to inform you of BRAINCUBE S.A.S.’s commitments to protect your personal data within the meaning of French law and regulations in force.
BRAINCUBE reserves the right to update this personal data management policy at any time.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA
Depending on the circumstances, BRAINCUBE may process and collect all or part of the following types of personal data, in particular, on the legal basis of legitimate interest and contract performance:
- identification data (including title, given name, first name)
- contact data (including mailing address, email address, telephone number)
- connection data (including IP address, connection logs)
- usage or commercial data (including usage logs corresponding to your use of the features of the BRAINCUBE IIoT Platform)
- professional data (including job title)
- job application data (including CV, diploma, work experience)
This personal data may be collected when you log on to the BRAINCUBE IIoT Platform, directly from you or indirectly through a third party (in particular, your employer).
You have the right to refuse to share all or part of your personal data. However, some personal data is necessary for the provision of BRAINCUBE services (such as connection data used for security purposes) and failure to share such data may prevent you from accessing all or part of BRAINCUBE’s services.
Legislation requires that we inform you of the purpose of processing each time your personal data is processed.
Thus, your personal data is processed only as strictly necessary for the purposes of the processing, which may be:
- provision and operation of services (management of access to the BRAINCUBE IIoT Platform, data hosting and use of applications and features)
- user identification or authentication for BRAINCUBE services
- network and services administration, management, deployment, operation and security
- communication with users (technical and sales support)
- commercial management (invoicing, customer relationship management, collection, accounting)
- user experience analysis (statistical studies and time-of-use analyses of the applications and features of the BRAINCUBE IIoT Platform) for the development of BRAINCUBE products and services and to improve the user experience
- commercial prospecting (information on the developments and new features of the BRAINCUBE IIoT Platform, registration and invitation to events organised by BRAINCUBE, sharing of information on BRAINCUBE)
- management of your rights and requests
- prevention of money laundering, financing of terrorist activities and the fight against corruption
- compliance with BRAINCUBE’s legal and regulatory obligations as defined by the legislation in force
Under no circumstances does BRAINCUBE transfer your personal data to any third party.
Each time BRAINCUBE collects your personal data, it provides the following information:
- the identity and contact information of the data controller and the representative of the data controller, if applicable
- contact information of the BRAINCUBE data protection officer
- the purposes of the processing for which the personal data is intended as well as the legal basis of the processing
- the legitimate interests of BRAINCUBE or a third party, if applicable
- recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data
- where appropriate, the fact that BRAINCUBE intends to transfer personal data to another country or international organisation
- the length of the personal data retention period or the criteria used to determine the length of time
- the existence of your rights of access, rectification, deletion or portability of your personal data, or of your rights to limit or oppose processing, as well as the possibility of deciding what should be done with your data after your death
- the existence of your right to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent made prior to withdrawal of consent
- the right to lodge a complaint with CNIL
- indication of whether the requirement to provide personal data is of a regulatory or contractual nature, or if it is a condition for the conclusion of a contract, and if the data subject is required to provide the personal data, as well as any consequences of not providing such data
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, useful information on the underlying logic, and the significance and expected consequences of processing
- if the data has not been obtained directly from you, the category of personal data in question, the source of the data, and if it was obtained from publicly available sources, if applicable
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
BRAINCUBE retains your personal data for the duration necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes.
Personal data collected for the performance of a contract is retained for the entire duration of contract execution, and for two years after its termination.
Furthermore, when cookies are used, BRAINCUBE determines their lifetime according to the limit set by the competent authority (13 months).
Personal data collected for commercial prospecting purposes may be retained for up to three years after the end of our business relationship.
Your personal data may be processed by BRAINCUBE employees, partners, contractors or subcontractors.
If the recipients process your personal data outside the European Union, it will be transferred in accordance with applicable regulations.
BRAINCUBE implements technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data and to reduce the risk of unauthorised access.
For information, BRAINCUBE has received ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certification.
Regulations grant you the following rights: access to your personal data, withdrawal of your consent, rectification, deletion and portability of your personal data, limitation and opposition to processing, definition of guidelines for the processing of your data after your death.
To exercise your rights, you can contact BRAINCUBE’s data protection officer at: dpo [at] braincubestg.wpengine.com.
Finally, have the right to make any request or claim relating to the processing of your personal data directly to CNIL.
We use various cookies on the braincubestg.wpengine.com site to improve the interactivity of the site and our services. These cookies enable us to establish statistics concerning the volume of visits to our website and our services (number of visits, unique visitors, pages viewed) and statistics concerning the use of the various elements composing them (sections and contents visited, browsing routes taken).
These cookies allow us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our website, our services and the various elements composing them.
What is a “cookie”?
Definition translate from the CNIL website ( available here https://www.cnil.fr ) :
A “cookie” is a small file, usually consisting of letters and numbers, sent by the web server to the browser’s cookie file on your computer’s hard drive.
Learn more about cookies, how they work and how to prevent them (FR)
We also collect your IP address to determine the geographic area from which you are connecting. This is immediately made anonymous after use. Braincube cannot therefore be traced back to a natural person in this way under any circumstances.
The personal data collected (cookie identifier) are kept by Braincube for a period of 13 months. They are not transferred to third parties or used for other purposes.
You can choose to decline cookies and statistical analysis of your browser data.
Cookies placed by the braincubestg.wpengine.com website
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.||12 months|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.||1 day|
|_gat_UA-158824472-1||This is a pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites.||1 minute|
|pll_language||This cookie is set by Polylang plugin for WordPress powered websites. The cookie stores the language code of the last browsed page.||1 year|
Our web site relies on certain services offered by third party sites, especially videos (YouTube).
These features use third-party cookies placed directly by these services. When you first visit our site, a banner informs you of the presence of these cookies and invites you to indicate your choice. They are only deposited if you accept them or if you continue your navigation on the site by visiting a second page. You may at any time inform yourself and set your cookies to accept or reject them when you first visit the site. You can indicate your preference either globally for the site, or service by service.