Braincube is a leader in the IoT space for manufacturers. Our organization delivers both a platform to democratize data as well as applications to consume data. The organization has seen unprecedented growth over the past two years and is actively expanding the North American sales organization to create more efficiencies within the buying process and also to align market strategies for increased growth.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads and guiding them through the qualification process as well as meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships as well as trust with prospects, from first contact until handoff to the Account Executive. If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads through inbound and outbound activities and develop Sales Qualified Leads through BANT questioning
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Braincube’s North American headquarters is located in Portland, Maine. As an international company, we are supportive of remote work and encourage employees to work where they want to live. If this job feels like the right fit for you, no matter where in the USA you live, we encourage you to apply!