Braincube is a leader in the IoT space for manufacturers. Our organization delivers both a platform to democratize data as well as applications to consume data. The organization has seen unprecedented growth over the past two years and is actively expanding the North American sales organization to create more efficiencies within the buying process and also to align market strategies for increased growth.
Braincube is seeking a highly motivated, data-driven individual who is eager to learn and teach others the power of Braincube.
The role of Process Engineer Big Data Consultant is one of high importance. In this position, one must ensure proper customer service throughout the client lifecycle process – from assisting with technical sales, to onboarding new customers, to training new customers, to properly transitioning customers to support roles.
Overall, a Process Engineer Big Data Consultant teaches others the Braincube Methodology and toolset in order to provide performance improvement and cost savings.
This individual should have experience in Manufacturing and/or other Industrial Engineering fields, including knowledge of Process Engineering. Additional skills and experience include, but are not limited to:
- Continuous Improvement (DMAIC, Gap Planning, Process Variability Reduction, etc.)
- Statistical Process Control (Centerlines, Control Charts, etc.)
- Data Analysis (Trial comparisons, Root Cause Failure Analysis, etc.)
- Data Science Knowledge
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Servant Leadership
- Engineering degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial, or other related fields (preferred)
- Experience in Manufacturing
- Fluent English (other languages preferred, not required)
- Ability to travel up to 70%, domestically (limited international travel)
- Live near a major airport