We are seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator to support Braincube’s marketing strategy. A key member within the marketing team, this person will help drive brand awareness, maximize revenues and drive traffic with our target audiences.
Main duties include campaign development and execution, the creation and coordination of marketing materials for online and print use, synthesizing marketing data and research to influence future strategy, and collaboration on event planning and delivery. In addition, cross-departmental collaboration will be needed on a variety of projects.
This candidate should be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics with experience using marketing automation software such as Pardot, Marketo, or Hubspot.
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Use marketing automation software to build, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Gather and analyze information on customer needs and preferences, as well as demographics and buying habits, with the goal of identifying potential markets for sales
- Manage the company’s website and social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Provide support for social/community content to ensure alignment with broader brand/product strategy.
- Organize and/or assist the planning of company conferences, trade shows, and major events
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- This position will report into the Global Marketing Director and will work as a member of a global team.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Extensive experience working on marketing campaigns from inception to completion, including marketing platform experience
- Omnichannel marketing experience including managing an agency/freelancer
- In-depth knowledge of marketing automation strategy and execution to produce smart CTAs and campaigns
- Can-do attitude with a desire to learn industry within start-up culture
- Collaborative mentality with the flexibility to take on a wide range of projects
- Excellent analytical skills and a passion for marketing research
- Skilled in writing and editing content with attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Experience working across global markets preferred
- Ability to travel as necessary (<10%)