Braincube is the global innovator in AI data software and analysis for manufacturing. Over the past decade, we’ve partnered with more than 250 manufacturers to transform their data into usable information.
Our proprietary algorithms utilize AI and machine learning to help companies implement continuous improvement. And with digital twins of your entire production process from raw materials to product, we lead the way for you to capitalize on your data whether it’s process optimization, new product exploration, or predictive maintenance.
From shop floor to c-suite, we help to optimize production processes so that companies can quickly improve their performance, reduce costs, and improve output.
We believe that any manufacturing company with the right technology and applications can be highly competitive in a sustainable and scalable way. Braincube builds the infrastructure that augments operating decisions for plants of the future.
We are seeking a motivated Key Account Developers to join our growing organization. The ideal candidates will be a self-starter who has an interest in owning the entire selling process including prospection, account management, and securing new business for the future.
- Focusing on a qualified and strategic set of manufacturing accounts
- Source key contacts and steps to drive opportunities from discovery to closing
- Set up and drive introductory meetings
- Identify customer’s need and customize Braincube offer within the company’s standards
- Selling demonstrator projects at a corporate level enabling customer to assess Braincube’s solution for roll-out
- Delivery of demonstrator’s valuation for key decision-makers qualifying Braincube
- Participation in roll-out plan build and present the offer to customers
- Coordination of all team members and stakeholders, both internal and external, involved in deployment, to define deployment conditions.
- Ensuring the business follow-up on roll-out customers
- You will provide regular summaries about your opportunities in the CRM and report on your activity to the North American KAD Group Manager.
We are looking for candidates who are interested in innovative technologies applied to the industrial world with the following qualifications:
- The successful candidate must understand and show the ability to drive a sales process
- Proven ability to meet or exceed annual sales goals and quotas
- Minimum of five years’ experience in B2B relationship management or client engagement
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- 4-year degree in Engineering or Business Administration from an accredited institution
- Prior work experience within the industry is preferred but not required
- Position based in Portland, Maine
- Ability to travel 60% of the time
- We offer a competitive base salary, company paid healthcare (vision, dental, medical, optional HSA account), company-supplied mobile phone and laptop, 401K with company match, and four weeks of vacation.