Braincube is seeking a talented Junior Data Architect (DA) to support Braincube’s rapidly growing business. A key member within the DA team, this member will help build and maintain customer databases in a proprietary software built on Java and SQL.
The DA team is responsible for working with manufacturing data to build a dynamic, contextualized model of the customer’s process. This involves coordinating with customers and understanding the flow of material through the facility, as well as understanding the flow of data through the database. The team transforms process maps into a logical data model and then is responsible for continuing to support the customer through their use of Braincube.
This candidate should have familiarity with database management, strong problem-solving skills, and the desire to develop into a DA. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skillset with the opportunity for rapid advancement.
- Support team with customer requests on an ongoing basis including adding new variables, tags, etc. to existing databases
- Become an expert on the Braincube product suite and methodologies
- Design and build databases for new customers
- Partner with current DAs to better understand protocols and processes to
- Provide exemplary customer service and advisory consultation to Braincube clients to help manage and grow our business impact
- 10% travel expected (1 week every two months)
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Can-do attitude with a desire to learn industry within start-up culture
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with programming
- Familiarity with database management
- Familiarity accessing data from different data storage systems
- Familiarity with *NIX environments
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and process maps
- Flexible schedule (start your day anywhere between 7:00am and 10:00 am)
- Opportunities for telecommuting (0-5 days a week)
- Open work environment facilitating team support and collaboration
- Competitive benefits package
About the Company
Braincube is the global innovator in AI data software and analysis for manufacturing. Over the past decade, we’ve partnered with more than 250 manufacturers to transform their data into usable information.
Our proprietary algorithms utilize AI and machine learning to help companies implement continuous improvement. And with digital twins of your entire production process from raw materials to product, we lead the way for you to capitalize on your data whether it’s process optimization, new product exploration, or predictive maintenance.
From shop floor to c-suite, we help to optimize production processes enabling companies to quickly improve their performance, reduce costs, and improve output.
We believe that any manufacturing company with the right technology and applications can be highly competitive in a sustainable and scalable way. Braincube builds the infrastructure that augments operating decisions for plants of the future.