Braincube is seeking a talented Customer Service Coordinator to support Braincube’s rapidly-growing business. A key member within the support team, this member will help organize work order requests from customers and help customers get the support they need in a timely manner. Additionally, this member will have the ability to train customers on Braincube’s software as needed.
The support team is responsible for working with customers to ensure satisfaction during their long-term contract lifespan. This involves helping customers formulate requests in our work order system such that they can be supported by our technical team in the most efficient manner. Additionally, sometimes customers will need functional help using Braincube. This role will be expected to help teach customers basic functionality in Braincube as needed.
This candidate should have familiarity with customer service and high organizational skills. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skillset and has the opportunity to move into a consulting role.
- Support team with customer requests on an ongoing basis including helping customers formulate support tickets, routing tickets to the correct people, and teaching customers basic Braincube functionality
- Become an expert on the Braincube product suite and methodologies
- Ensure customer retention by providing an exemplary customer support experience
- Partner with the Data Architect and Consulting Teams to make sure the end-to-end customer experience is satisfactory
- Provide exemplary customer service and advisory consultation to Braincube customers to help manage and grow our business impact
- <10% travel expected (1 week every two months)
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Can-do attitude with a desire to learn industry within start-up culture
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with analytics tools
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and process maps
- Flexible schedule (start your day any time between 7:00 am and 10:00 am)
- Opportunities for telecommuting (approximately 1 day per week)
- An open work environment facilitating team support and collaboration
- Competitive benefits package
Braincube is the global innovator in AI data software and analysis for manufacturing. Over the past decade, we’ve partnered with more than 250 manufacturers to transform their data into usable information.
Our proprietary algorithms utilize AI and machine learning to help companies implement continuous improvement. And with digital twins of your entire product process from raw materials to product, we lead the way for you to capitalize on your data whether it’s process optimization, new product exploration, or predictive maintenance.
From shop floor to c-suite, we help to optimize production processes enabling companies to quickly improve their performance, reduce costs, and improve output.
We believe that any manufacturing company with the right technology and applications can be highly competitive in a sustainable and scalable way. Braincube builds the infrastructure that augments operating decisions for plants of the future.