Your role of Communication Manager will lead you to intervene on the following missions:
- Define the communication plan with the top management and ensure its implementation (targeting, validation of actions and external communication channels, …) in order to develop and strengthen the overall image of the company level group.
- Set up a coherent and global online and offline communication plan on the different media of the group: website, social media, PR, branding, acquisition …
- Develop influencers strategy, engage and manage relationships with journalists and specialized bloggers.
- Organize and coordinate press, general public and professional events in all target territories.
- Perform a competitive watch and make it accessible to the teams concerned.
- Assess the return on investment of the communication actions in terms of reputation and customer contacts in order to make the necessary arbitrations.
- Develop communication of the company and our businesses on social networks to support international recruitment.
- Develop internal communication (newsletters, sharing of key information, alignment of internal operations, events …) to ensure good team collaboration on several sites in France and abroad
- Target and organize exhibitions in which the company should participate
- Support the sales and product teams during these events to optimize their presence and broadcast messages
Attached to the CEO, you will be in charge of the brand image of the company and the subsidiaries and its promotion. You will be based in Versailles, alongside our Sales, Partnerships and Marketing teams.
You are a key part of our development and of the reputation of the company on 3 continents. The actions you take are essential support for our growth.
BAC + 5 graduated on business or communication, you have an experience of at least 5 years as a communication manager in an innovative company or an operational management position in communication agency.
You are creative, you are able to carry out several projects front and on several territories. You have the sense of organization to carry out the projects and follow their achievement.
You have affinities with new technologies, AI and industrial subjects.
A team spirit and a communicative optimism as well as a real curiosity of the trades and stakes of the company animate you.
You are comfortable in verbal and written expression, and know how to handle digital communication tools (creation and distribution of content).
You must be comfortable with social networks and also possess a relational know-how and an important ability to adapt.
You are fluent in English.
- Health insurance policy is payed by the company holiday bonus
- Location: Versailles (78)
- Travel: In Ile de France Paris and occasionally in Europe and in international subsidiaries
- Salary to negotiate according to experience
- Salary between 50000 and 60000 euros