ACHEMA 2018 : Braincube, for Industry 4.0
Braincube will be present at ACHEMA 2018, from 11 to 15 June, in Germany.
The ACHEMA is a worldwide showcase for all activities in the process industry and is the unmissable event that presents current technological trends.
The process industry expects a lot from Industry 4.0’s promises, and this event is an opportunity for stakeholders to take stock of possible solutions.
Braincube offers Manufacturing Intelligence applications used by 50% of CAC 40 manufacturers, as well as large groups such as Areva, Clariant, Corbion, Dow, IFF… and has been for 10 years already. (See their Braincube success stories)
A world standard in Artificial Intelligence for the industry, these applications maximize your productivity and allow you, among other things, to:
- Control and analyse your process in real time
- Run your plant in no surprise mode and make your operations predictible
- Improve your standards to reach improved results
- Makes your operations intelligent and maximize your productivity
- Always run the plant at the best of its potential
Meet us at Hall 11.0 – Booth E53 and discover our ready-to-use applications for industry 4.0.